Azurina IWD Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
2. This competition is open to UK and international entries.
3. This competition will commence on Monday, 8th March at 7:30PM and closes on Wednesday, 31st of march 2021 at 23:59. All entries must be received by this closing date. Azurina accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach Azurina by the relevant closing date for any reason.
4. Entrants may only submit one prize entry. Additional submissions from the same entrant will be discarded.
5. Entrants must already have a female founded business set up and be able to provide evidence of business activity
6. Azurina will be shortlisting candidates + holding virtual interviews before confirming a winner W/C 19th April 2021.
7. The shortlisted candidates will be notified via email on Monday, 5th April 2021 and must respond within 7 days of Azurina sending notification.
8. 1 winner will be selected and only entries which comply with the terms and conditions will be counted.
9. Azurina’s decision regarding the winner is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering this competition, all entrants agree to receive marketing newsletters from Azurina. Entrants can unsubscribe at anytime.
12. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
13. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The promoter of this competition, and the data controller, is Azurina.