Azurina Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
2. This competition is open to UK and international residents.
3. This competition will commence on Monday 7th December 2020 and closes on 23:59 GMT on Sunday 13th December. All entries must be received by this closing date. Azurina accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach Azurina by the relevant closing date for any reason.
4. Entrants may only submit one prize entry. Additional submissions from the same entrant will be discarded.
5. The two winners will be selected at random and only entries which comply with the terms and conditions will be counted.
6. Azurina’s decision regarding the winner is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
7. The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
8. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Azurina reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The two winners will be notified via email on Monday 14th December 2020. The winners must claim their prize within 7 days of Azurina sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Azurina reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
11. By entering this competition, all entrants agree to receive marketing newsletters from Azurina as well as our competition partner brand Faace. Entrants can unsubscribe at anytime.
12. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
13. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The promoter of this competition, and the data controller, is Azurina.